Meetings & Conferences
The Donald Gordon Hotel and Conference Centre at Queen’s University requires all guests to be Fully Vaccinated (final dose, plus 14 days) against COVID-19, in accordance with Queen’s University’s Mandatory Vaccination Policy. Proof of vaccination will be required. For more information about how Queen’s is keeping our community safe, please visit https://www.queensu.ca/safereturn/.
The Donald Gordon Hotel and Conference Center is an IACC meeting and conference venue. The perception of what a meeting should look like and achieve has evolved and we are ready to meet the needs of our clients. The emphasis is not only the quality of our venue, but also the quality of the outcome from your meeting. As an IACC certified venue, we go far beyond the norm to create the kind of unforgettable service and connections that are leaving a profound impact on attendees.
Our team of dedicated and professional staff are here to assist you every step of the way. Expect to be amazed!
Why choose the Donald Gordon Hotel and Conference Centre?
- Single point of contact for event coordination
- Meeting packages customized to meet your needs
- Professionally designed meeting rooms
- AV Technology in each room, with onsite technical support
- Continuous coffee and nutrition breaks
- A wide variety of choices at our daily buffet
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Can accommodate 10 – 120 guests
- 80 on-site guest rooms
- Historic coach house pub and courtyard for socializing after your meeting
We strive to elevate the meetings experience through everything we do. Our specially designed and inclusive meeting packages alleviate the stress of budgeting, menu planning, and technical details, allowing you to focus on your meeting goals. We currently offer packages of varying styles, including our:
- Daily Meeting
- Half-Day Meeting
- Breakfast Meeting
- Dinner Meeting
- Complete Meeting
- Custom Packages Available
For package pricing and detailed information, or to book your meeting with us, please contact us.